.Net Developer - TDD - Agile
6 - 12 month contract
£450 - £475 p/d - Inside IR35
We are currently looking for a .Net Developer to work for our client based in the London on a large digital transformation program. This is an initial 6 month contract with extensions working in a multi-disciplinary Agile team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a growing team from its nascent stage and play an active and continued role in the strategic development of both the team and the studio approaches.
Working on a Greenfield project - Hands-on technical leadership in development, operation and improvement of services - You'll be able to show technical leadership and take an active role in making sure you build things the right way, keeping up to date with the latest technologies and trends.
1. Proven ability to develop software in C# using recent language and framework features.
2. Proven ability to develop software using SQL server as the underlying data store.
3. Demonstrable ability to write code to meet user requirements using a Test-Driven Development approach.
4. Ability to deliver maintainable/clean code.
5. Extensive experience with TDD
- A strong commitment to supporting live services, taking responsibility for resolving issues and including others where needed
- The ability to quickly learn new languages and frameworks and willingness to pick the right tool for the job
- The ability to manage technical debt appropriately and proportionately
- Knowledge of open source principles and technologies
- Familiarity with practices such as TDD, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and DevOps
- Experience of mentoring and supporting your colleagues, whether one-to-one or in groups
If you would like to hear more, please click and apply.