- .Net Core, C#, Azure (must have)
- Fully remote working
- £20 - £25 per hour, Inside IR35, 37 hours a week
- 6 months minimum
Aid with the development of a web application that will be used internally and externally for the recording and analysing of results information from various international development projects. Working closely with stakeholders to ensure the product meets requirements.
You'll be working with a full stack developer from the Data Science Hub and potentially another developer. Decisions on additional functionality will be supported by product owners Governance, Climate, and Syria teams, as well as the Head of Data Science.
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
* Improve maturity of MVP web application
* Build robust deployment pipeline and infrastructure
* Help build out new features on the back and front ends
Technical competence criteria - Essential skills and experience:
* Have experience building full stack web applications and taking them to production.
* Have experience in developing user interfaces from wireframe specifications.
* Have experience building robust back end HTTP services using a modern toolset, ideally C# and .NET Core.
* Have experience deploying and managing services in a cloud environment, ideally Azure.
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
* Have worked in an international development context