.Net Lead Developer
Competitive + excellent benefits package
I am looking for a Dev Lead who will work as part of a collaborative agile team comprised of business subject matter experts (SMEs), test analysts and developers that sprints at a two-weekly cadence. In this role the successful candidate will redevelop our client's customer facing products using the latest technologies like ASP.NET core, Azure, MongoDB, NServiceBus and vue.js. You will be part of an agile team building a modern scalable and flexible microservices architecture to support the future vision of the company. The successful candidate will be experienced in building scalable distributed applications and be able to contribute to technology choice
Our client is award-winning financial technology company based in the heart of Bath. They are entering a period of sustained enhancements to the platform and the surrounding services that they provide, and as a result, they need to increase their development capacity and expand capabilities
- Proven track record working with continuous integration builds and automated release pipelines.
- Ability to investigate complex issues and make informed decisions about them when written guidelines are not available.
- Experienced in working with agile delivery framework (Scrum with two-week sprints).
- Experience using VSTS (Azure DevOps) or similar bug tracking and test case management tool.
- Degree Qualification - preferably a math, science, computer science or similar degree.
- Experience of leading a team of developers.
- .NET Core.
- Minimum 5 years C#.
- Minimum 5 years ASP.NET MVC
- 4+.5 years HTML5/CSS, Typescript.
- 5 years SQL Server.
- 3 years GIT experience.
- NoSQL database (Mongo).
- Experience of Azure Service Bus, nServiceBus.
- Test automation using Selenium.
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further.