Talent are working with a leading Debt Management Solutions company who are seeking an experienced Web Developer to join their small development team.
Most of your duties will be assisting with building and maintaining their debt advice platform which services over 40,000 customers nationwide, building their customer-facing website including portal and integration with 3rd party systems/solutions.
- 1 year full-stack commercial experience
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 and above
- C#, MVC, ASP.Net
- Web API / Entity Framework
- Angular 2+, React
- Experience building responsive websites
- SQL Server - TSQL Programming
- .NET CMS Experience (Umbraco, Sitecore etc)
- Performance optimization (client and server-side)
As they have a small development team, the role would suit a Web Developer with an entrepreneurial spirit who can work to their own initiative.
This position is 37.5 hours per week with flexible working offered (2 days working from home, 3 office days per week), free on-site parking situated within modern offices, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and a Medicare health scheme.
Please apply directly to be immediately considered. This is a one-stage process with interview slots next week. Call 0161 667 6755 for a confidential discussion.