This is a hugely exciting time for this organisation, as they embark on a big digital transformation project.
As such, we are recruiting for an experienced, proactive data protection and GDPR specialist to help to manage the creation and approval of DPIAs across the programme.
- Baseline current DPIA status across the programme and provide gap analysis for achieving the required approvals
- Identify the required DPO process and wider requirements for the creation and approval of DPIAs, including research, analysis and facilitating workshops
- Document PINS operational processes as required to adequately describe data processing
- Baseline and document data models and flows
- Identify and document data protection risks and mitigations
- Provide guidance/support to the team on data protection and wider GDPR compliance
- Working with the project team to help develop, test and iterate the new casework system.
- Stakeholder management, including ongoing engagement with the DPLO and SMEs
Skills / Experience required:
- Proficient in the creation of Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs)
- Ability to identify DPIA requirements
- Ability to write operational process specifications that adequately describe data processing
- Ability to baseline and document PINS data models and flows
- Ability to identify data protection risks and mitigations
- Ability to work collaboratively with the DPLO and DPO to achieve DPIA approvals
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work independently day to day
- Excellent IT skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook a must)
- Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience of Agile business analysis and/or project management
- Experience of working as part of a project delivery team
- Certification in the field of GDPR and Data Protection