*** NEW DRUPAL 9 DEVELOPER FRONT END FOCUSED OPPOURTUNITY ***
Work in an environment where the work-life balance is right and offers you the opportunities to express your inner creativity !
This is an excellent chance for a progressive developer who loves professional development, the role involves being responsible for building and maintaining high-quality websites that are primarily Drupal 9.
The client prides themselves on the scale and diversity of their work, ensuring that it will keep you energised and engaged with no shortage of new opportunities and growth.
Some of the required experience for this role includes:
- Experience theming Drupal 8 and 9 sites
- Experience with Git and Twig
- Experience with responsive frameworks and SASS
- Knowledge of current industry standards related to user experience and design
- Awareness of cross browser issues and ability to solve
If you match the experience criteria then get in touch today !
This position is fully remote from anywhere in the UK, with the option to go into the Bristol office if you are local.
Interview slots are already filling up this week. Message me on Linkedin at Lucy Bentley with a copy of your CV or give me a call on 0117 332 0844 to discover more about the role.