(Inside IR35) DV Cleared Geospatial Analyst - Public Sector/Central Gov Experienced
- 24 Months + Contract
- £376.03 Umbrella/ £279.88 PAYE per day
My client is urgently recruiting for a Geospatial analyst to work on a high-profile project. You will help develop, manage and experiment on innovative technologies applied to the geospatial domain, and will also help wider stakeholders in the exploitation and use of these developments including working with customers to identify opportunities and building demonstrators to provide proof of concept.
* Act as an Subject Matter Expert (SME) and technical lead on all geospatial analysis matters including providing advice on data, tools and techniques.
* Identification of requirements for improvements using technology to improve geospatial data capture, management and exploitation.
* Building of technology demonstrators using commercial and open source software.
* To support the set up and running of experimentation and demonstration environments
* Work with partners and stakeholders across MoD
* Engage with customers to gather feedback.
* Collaboration with other team members to identify potential solutions
* Proven record of using commercial and/or open source geospatial tools (such as ArcGIS, QGIS, GeoServer, PostGIS etc) to collect, manage and exploit geospatial data.
* An understanding of remote sensing data sources and associated processing methodologies
You must currently hold DV level security clearance.
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for - get in touch with Kate today.