This is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a growing new business area within an established and market leading firm.
As a Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant you will be a core team member of the delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365 centred solutions. You will be involved all aspects across the business from assessing the processes and solution design to being hands on, configuring and customising the implementation of Dynamics CRM solutions to customers. Please note the position will require business travel.
- Organise, manage and document workshops, meetings and requirements sessions
- work collabortaively with team mates and colleagues
- Deliver high quality business and software solutions and services using company best practices
- The creation of high quality and sustainable client solutions and project documentation
- Deliver all consultancy and configuration work
- Work on the creation of Dynamics 365 solutions and industry templates
- Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour
- Excellent communication
- Work autonomously and with initiative.
- Relevant degree within a computing or business discipline
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications (2016, D365) desirable
- Strong functional knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Minimum 2 years hands-on proven functional experience in CRM
- Knowledge within Customer Engagement including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Services, and Project Service Automation;
- knowledge of the Power Platform