Position - D365/AX Functional Consultant (permanent)
Salary - $130,000 per annum
Location of work - remote working (occasional travel on client site)
Languages - English (spoken and written)
Desired start date - March 2020
Strong experience with Dynamics 365 and implementation experience.
- Ensure delivery of their product for D365/AX
- Implementation, training and consultancy for partners and customers
- Supporting clients and partners across our network
- Help creating (demo) environments including customer specific requirements
- Deliver POC where required either remotely or onsite
- Liaising with product managers to feedback market requirements for the
continued development of the software.
- Being a technical expert to the Support team
- Participate in the knowledge management and knowledge sharing within the organisation.
- IT background with delivery of software solutions
- Excellent understanding of ERP applications with reference to Microsoft
- Ability to think round problems and deliver solutions to partners and clients
- An outgoing personality that is customer facing with a 'can do' attitude
- Experience with support and/or project management systems
- Excellent communication skills,