I am currently working exclusively with a prestigious organisation based within the midlands working on one of the biggest D365 implementations this year.
This role offers majority remote work and therefore flexibility with locations.
The Dynamics AX Support Analyst will provide support to my Clients' ongoing implementation and Future upgrade of Microsoft Dynamics AX. You will join a fast growing team working on technical/ Functional help requests and applying their knowledge of Dynamics AX, to investigate issues logged and recommend solutions.
This is a new and fresh role within the team that offers a very exciting opportunity for an experienced IT technician with a passion for the latest technology, to use your support knowledge to deliver a service to a growing dynamic business.
This organisation also offers one of the best training programmes across the industry.
This position offers a competitive salary and a generous package.
- At least one years experience providing support for Dynamics AX.
- Ability to understand the functionality (and/or) technicality of Dynamics AX
- Experience of a full project lifestyle is preferred
- Support of the dynamics AX environment throughout the project lifecycle and afterward
- Manage faults and patches and upgrades
- Add new functions to the system when required
- Produce reports
If you are an AX Support Analyst/consultant and are looking for an exciting new opportunity and would like to hear more about this , get in touch ASAP...