Dynamics CRM / D365 / DevOps / Azure
Location - Scotland
Rate - £450 - £550
A Leading housing association are currently looking for a Dynamics 365 contractor who is ideally available immediately. As well as working through a sizeable pipeline of hands on development work, you'll also have the chance to work on designing and implementing fresh architecture as part of a total system overhaul. Beyond Dynamics 365 development you'll also get hands on with an Azure app as well as over cutting-edge technologies.
- Implementing individual stories from our project backlog.
- Contributing to design and design review processes.
- Creating Entities, Forms, Workflows, Plugins and other Dynamics components.
- Estimating implementation times.
- Unit test development and execution.
- Contributing to our Agile team activities
- Graduate in a computing or computer Science related subject with 1 years' experience
- Or Graduate in a non-computing subject with at least 3 years programming experience
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Previous project experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- Excellent C#
- Familiar with Azure Dev Ops
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement SDK
- Familiar with Standards-compliant HTML and CSS
- Familiar with constructing SQL queries.
- Experience with Power BI and SSRS reports (Fetch XML)
- Creative thinker and Great problem solver
- Any Microsoft Certifications would be an advantage either for development (eg C#,.Net) or any MB2 Dynamics certifications.
If you are interetsed, please send across your CV by applying through the relevant Job Board.