- London, England
- £300 - £400 per day
- Job Type
- Matthew Pearce
A key client of ours is seeking an embedded Python Software Engineer.
They developed an Edge Compute platform providing a secure end-to-end solution to run applications at the Edge.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced embedded software engineer to join a global technology company.
You will be involved in the software development for the edge computing wireless platform and be responsible for developing and maintaining the platform against a diverse and fast paced software roadmap.
The candidate will cover platform and networking development on an Embedded Linux platform.
* Minimum 5 years embedded software development.
* Python, C.
* Linux embedded experience, Linux networking.
* Wi-Fi protocols - working knowledge of MLME procedures, wpa_supplicant and hostapd
* Wi-Fi drivers - hands on experience of integrating and debugging in a linux environment
* IP network protocols.
* Self-starter, team player, flexible, hands-on.
* Ability to communicate articulately, both verbally and in writing to colleagues and stakeholders.
* Docker, micro services and orchestration.
* GoLang, HTML.
* Linux Kernel, Kernel Modules, Linux Device Management and Operating Systems.
* Bluetooth, Zigbee, LoraWAN.
* Experience of all aspect of software lifecycle, Agile projects.
* Atlassian Jira, confluence.