Software Engineer / Embedded Software Engineer / C++ / C# / C / Linux / OOP / microcontrollers / Bristol / Permanent
Salary - £35000 - £45000
Software Engineer - Embedded (C, C++) Spec:
As a software engineer you will contribute to the development of the company's products by designing and implementing embedded software. Working in an Agile development environment you will collaborate with other software engineers, hardware engineers and R&D test engineers. Being passionate about software development and an understanding of embedded firmware design, electronics, prototype development and debugging is essential.
- Extensive experience in embedded systems in C/C++, particularly ARM architecture
- Excellent experience in electronic design and firmware developmen
- Experience of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) in embedded systems
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Experience of Agile methodologies (Scrum and TDD)
- Expertise in controls systems and PLCs.
- Familiarity with electronic circuit schematic.
- Experience working with versioning server.
- Knowledge of Java and Python programming languages
Please send me your CV and I will call you in the strictest confidence to discuss further details.
Software Engineer/ Embedded Software Engineer / C++ / C#/ Python / Linux / OOP / Microcontrollers / Bristol / Permanent /