I am currently hiring for an Embedded Software Engineer for an IoT company involved in the UK 5G project (Based in Bath).
Remote - Salary is up to 60K
You will be involved in the software development for the edge computing wireless platform. Responsible for developing and maintaining the platform against a diverse and fast paced software road map.
- Develop and test from feature requirements against agreed timescales.
- Work with key stakeholders to refine scope.
- Support backlog as part of continual product improvement.
- Attend standups, reporting status and highlighting blockers.
- Work with test team as part of feature development.
- Recommend product improvements based on previous experience and knowledge.
- Minimum 5 years embedded software development.
· Python, C/C++.
· Linux embedded experience, Linux networking.
· IP network protocols.
· Self-starter, team player, flexible, hands-on.
· Ability to communicate articulately, both verbally and in writing to colleagues and stakeholders.
· Docker, micro services and orchestration.
· GoLang, HTML.
· Linux Kernel, Kernel Modules and Operating Systems.
· Wi-Fi protocols, Bluetooth, Zigbee, LoraWAN.
· Security architectures.
· Experience of all aspect of software lifecycle, Agile projects.
· Atlassian Jira, confluence.