A key client of Talent International are currently seeking multiple contractual Embedded Software Engineers on a 6/12 month contract basis.
!!! THIS IS OUTSIDE IR35 !!!
They developed an Edge Compute platform providing a secure end-to-end solution to run applications at the Edge. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced embedded software engineer to join a global technology company. You will be involved in the software development for the edge computing wireless platform.
Responsible for developing and maintaining the platform against a diverse and fast-paced software roadmap. The candidate will cover platform and networking development on an Embedded Linux platform.
* Minimum 5 years embedded software development.
* Python, C. * Linux embedded experience, Linux networking.
* Wi-Fi protocols - working knowledge of MLME procedures, wpa_supplicant and hosted
* Wi-Fi drivers - hands-on experience of integrating and debugging in a Linux environment
* IP network protocols.
* Self-starter, team player, flexible, hands-on.
* Docker, microservices and orchestration.
* Linux Kernel, Kernel Modules, Linux Device Management and Operating Systems.
* Bluetooth, Zigbee, LoraWAN.
* Atlassian Jira, confluence.
Daily rate available is up to £400pd / 99% remote working, expected to occasionally pop into there office (once a month or every two months).
Apply via the link or give me a call on 0117 332 0810