This is an opportunity not to be missed - EMEA AX IT MANAGER - Cambridgeshire
I am currently recruiting for a Global organisation End user who are currently implementing 2012R3 and are now looking for an IT DYNAMICS AX Manager to run last few rollout projects are being finalised and in parallel a program of continuous improvement projects to deepen AX usage.
Being the EMEA Regional IT Manager, you will lead this team who are responsible for delivery of all IT components in project and support. The purpose of this role is to align all of the European sites onto one AX platform and roll-out continuous improvements to deepen the AX usage per site requirement.
As well as being responsible for leading defining and delivering all projects/support initiatives across each region ensuring they are delivered successfully. You may also be required to support the non-AX central SSC team around infrastructure and IT security services.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous IT management experience
- Experience with Dynamics AX 2012R3
- An expert level understanding of managing large teams, manage risk, manage budgets and control change
- Great communication skills, at all levels
- Experience in driving projects to completion
- Strong planning skills and competent in Microsoft Project
The position offers a great base salary along with numerous benefits offered by the company (75k-90k) + Bonus + Perks.
This is an opportunity to work with the latest technology and a step towards excelling in your career.
I would be happy to answer any questions
Speak to you soon