Emergency Response Lead
Contract - INSIDE IR35
We are currently recruiting for Emergency Response Leads working for a civil service organisation working with the Emergency Response team supporting fast-paced and high-profile cross-cutting work at the forefront of seniors and ministers' priorities. You will provide critical expertise and build links between other public sector organisations.
* Provide leadership within the Department's response team to deal with any issues
* Identify, develop and nurture close working relationships with appropriate partners.
* Manage your team to deliver high quality reports and briefings at pace for ministers and senior officials ensuring they are an accurate reflection of departmental activities, decisions and recommendations.
* Oversee resourcing requirements and support staff welfare over the duration of the response ensuring we have the right people in place and that they are supported.
* Senior Stakeholder experience
* Making sound judgement or emergency response actions and delivery options The ability to make effective decisions and use sound judgement, evidence and knowledge to make recommendations on future policy positions, emergency response actions or delivery options - and be prepared to justify those decisions to seniors and ministers
* Proven management experience with the ability to lead diverse teams and sub-teams to deliver complex goals, to a high standard and under pressure.
* Excellent writing and communication skills and be able to interpret and consolidate text from multiple sources into clear briefings and reports for Ministers and senior officials at pace.
* Experience of working in fast paced environments.