- Engagement Lead - Government / Public Sector
- Remote Working (due to current climate)
- 4 Months (Initially but could be extended)
- *Inside IR35* - £300-£400
I am currently looking to recruit Engagement Lead to join a government organisation to work on a Estate & Infrastructure project on a transformation.
As an Engagement Lead you will responsibilities will be:
- External & Internal Stakeholder Management
- Overseeing identification and acquisition and identification of suitable infrastructure and site types for new locations.
- Management of commercial and legal discussions (incl. agreement of rental amounts, duration, break clauses, access requirements, enabling costs and utilities etc).
- Managing the submission of any costs for Programme Team approval (and communication of outcome).
- Ongoing management and identification of site inspections and improvements / repairs.
- Supervision and management of lease and demise amendments, layout and access changes.
- Identification any potential gaps within local/team processes in terms of compliance with leases and management of lease extensions
- Management of demobilisation and dilapidations process (including infrastructure, legal and commercial issues).
- Proactive risk management and working with senior team to develop early mitigation or management strategies
The role will suit an Engagement Lead who has experience in:
- Knowledge and understanding of real estate and construction sector
- Problem solving and issue resolution
- Experience of effective and robust communication with stakeholders from varied professions, including legal teams, landlords, and local authorities
- Experience in lease management.
- Experience of managing multiple real estate sites or projects simultaneously
- Experience in strategy setting
- Experience of data insights analysis
- Ability to deal with complex matters and difficult situations, requiring persuasion and influence
- Ability to plan for long and short-term and adjust plans and resource to meet requirements
- Understanding or working knowledge of the public sector (and ideally healthcare / public health environments)
- Competent in a variety of software applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power-Point
If you are an Engagement Lead this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.