- Permanent Opportunity
- Hybrid working model, occasional travel to Birmingham required
- Up to £66K + benefits
As an Enterprise Architect, you will set, evolve, and communicate the enterprise architecture direction, principles, and strategies. You will lead the evolution and advancement of enterprise architecture. You will deliver assurance services to confirm appropriate governance frameworks are followed, ensuring alignment and compliance between business strategies, enterprise transformation activities and technology direction, roadmaps, policies, standards, and practices.
Skills You Need…
- Strong ability to make effective decisions and explain clearly how you have reached them.
- Understanding of technical governance and being able to participate in or deliver the assurance of a service.
- Considerable experience working with business and technology stakeholders to translate business problems into enterprise architecture patterns. Specifically Engineering, Delivery Management and Service Management.
- Ability to look beyond the immediate technical problem and identify the wider implications considering relevant historical context & future impact.
- Significant experience of producing strategy for technology that meets business needs. Including creating, refining, and challenging patterns, standards, policies, roadmaps, and vision statements.
Day to Day…
- Own and develop the EA strategy and roadmaps from a business and technology perspective, including 'as is', 'to be' and transitional states
- To provide a strategic approach across all architectural domains, portfolios, and programmes to deliver measurable business benefits
- Govern and assure technology decisions, ensuring alignment and compliance to the architectural guardrails, principles, policies, standards as well as the Enterprise Architecture (EA) strategy and roadmaps.
- Lead the establishment, orchestration, evolution and promotion of the architectural principles, policies and standards across multiple domains and frameworks
- Act as a thought leader for the development and advancement of enterprise architecture. Working with internal and external stakeholders, for example operators and suppliers, to explore and exploit new technologies to drive innovation and identifying the business benefits of all alternative strategies.
- If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.