ERP / MRP / ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING / SOLUTION ARCHITECT / SC CLEARED
I am seeking a contract ERP Agnostic Solution Architect for a role with a key government client.
You must hold current SC Clearance
Lead the ERP/MRP workstream stream by driving and facilitating workshops while providing governance to all ERP/MRP initiatives. Engage with senior stakeholders to understand pain points, capture / document requirements and walk-through potential solutions. ERP/MRP architect act as the escalation point for all issues relating to the ERP/MRP transformation. Provide thought leadership and solutions across all project workstreams.
The Person will be responsible for the following:
- Creation of client facing artifacts for the ERP/MRP architecture:
1) High-level to-be functional architecture
2) Identify and document benefits
3) Functional cost estimate
4) Partner alignment and ensure understanding and delivery of the client requirements To work across the clients Manufacturing & Production Execution (ERP/MRP) landscape to develop and define the solution architecture and designs. Use industry and customer knowledge to ensure architectural principles and non-functional requirements are met. Create deliverable inputs such as: Epic's and User Stories and ensure these are implemented and validated against test cases.
Also they will be responsible for:
Ability to build and own relationships with partner's to align client requirements and develop demonstratable solutions.
Establish and review interfaces & integrations, dependencies.
- Costing estimate creation and collation for architecture work packages for business case.
ERP / MRP / ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING / SOLUTION ARCHITECT