- Strong technical Network Architecture Experience
- Strong technical EUC Architecture Experience
- 6 Month Contract
- Public Sector experience desirable
- Initial Remote Working due to covid 19
We're looking for an experienced Technical Specialist for Networks/EUC, you would identify and document our existing landscape but more excitingly, work with our Service Owners and Technical Teams to identify our strategy and requirements moving forwards. Identify our future strategy and scope of the services we may wish to procure moving forwards and produce a roadmap
- Strong Technical background in networks or EUC
- Azure, office 365 migration experience also desirable
- Work with stakeholders, to deliver activities and projects which help deliver change and make progress towards objectives and targets.
- Provide technical leadership and support on the strategy, design and execution of supply chain programme area and projects within it, across the UK
- Convey robust, compelling and credible information to stakeholders to make the case for action.
- Develop and maintain high-level relationships with relevant stakeholders in industry, professional institutes, trade associations and public bodies.
- Develop new methods of delivery towards objectives and targets.
- Build expertise and capabilities to broker change by helping others to develop skills. Share knowledge on relevant market and technology developments across department.
- Contribute to external and internally events as appropriate.