Executive Assistant (Active Security Clearance)
- Personal assistance to board level executive management within Central Government.
- Active security clearance (SC level) essential.
- Diary management, scheduling, reporting and administration support.
- Hybrid working model between Central London Offices and remote.
We are currently recruiting for a critical central government division, with strong ties to the UK judicial system.
You will hold current and active security clearance to SC level and work with the department Head closely. Ensuring all internal functions are delivered and managed accordingly.
Responsibilities include needing experience in the below…
- Monitor the senior manager's correspondence, ensuring that appropriate and timely action is taken to resolve issues, respond to enquiries and requests, and in general maintain business continuity.
- To ensure that in the absence of the manager, all briefings, submissions, and draft replies produced for or on their behalf meet an equally high standard.
- Monitor and co-ordinate questions, enquiries, and correspondence, adhering to strict deadlines.
- Maintain confidentiality in all areas of work.
- Prepare responses for the senior manager on non-contentious matters and drafts for consideration on more involved matters.
- To filter senior manager's email box, reading and making recommendations on their behalf, providing an executive summary where appropriate or a suggested course of action; to ensure that relevant.
**ACTIVE SC LEVEL CLEARANCE MANDATORY**
If this seems a role you are suited to, please apply ASAP.