Our Client is an excellent company with outstanding career opportunities for ambitious field sales professionals and is a fast track company within the UK .
Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work for and a 'Sunday Times BDO Profit Track 100'. Fast track career with the UK growth
Strategic acquisitions have meant that we are now partnered with some amazing players who have a fantastic Field Sales Operations!
We now plan to grow the existing Field Sales team to the next level, with the best investment, support and strategy to help us get there.
About the Role
This will be based out in the field generating quality leads from the SME &/or corporate market within a specific geographical location, reporting to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Utilising your skills and experience in the B2B environment, you will successfully build relationships with your customer base and generate new business throughout your network. B2B , B2C
- You will be confident and presentable for face to face client interaction.
How you'll be doing it…
- DoortoDoor cold calling businesses, marketing the services Utilising business network opportunities to generate leads.
- Achieving KPIs set for customer sign up targets, conversion rates and quality management.
- Completing customer information in the required format and to the required standard.
- Remaining compliant with selling rules and regulations as well as industry Code of Practice standards.
To note: in-house Admin, Customer Care & Closing/ Pricing specialist teams to support your work out in the field.
- Enthusiast character with a strong drive to achieve
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent self-management
- Self-motivated and target/results driven
- B2B, B2C field sales experience from all sales backgrounds
- Utilities industry experience
- Experience selling to the SME market
- Full clean driving licence with access your own vehicle.
Basic salary £25k, with an achievable OTE £45K+
Generous fuel allowance
Clear progression path, as part of a Top 100 fastest growing company
On top of this we offer ongoing team incentives
*** Full training will be provided at our HQ with accommodation & breakfast on us.