- Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
- £230 - £270 per day
- Job Type
- Milly Cockayne-Seddon
£230-£270 per day
Initial 6 month contract.
As a field engineer you will be responsible for providing onsite support both Infrastructure and Applications. You will resolve technical queries and service requests within agreed SLA's. You will be required to maintain the KEDB, CMDB and knowledge base, as well as create documentation for any problem that is escalated to senior level.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong knowledge of Windows 7/10
- Experience of O365, Windows Server technologies & AD.
- Knowledge of networking and have the ability to configure switch ports.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
As this role is a field support role you will be required to travel to the Sunderland sites and deal with various support queries therefore strong communication and stakeholder management skills are a must!
This is an urgent requirement and they are looking for someone in ASAP so apply directly today and I will give all suitable candidates a call.