Talent are partnered with a large European organization who are in the process of scaling their infrastructure teams, many roles available!
The growth of this business has lead them to be the market leading in this industry with an impressive portfolio of customers. Following a number of acquisitions, the need for a more robust and strengthen Infrastructure Services Team has arisen.
You will work part of the Infrastructure Services team. The Field Service Team Lead is required to ensure all technology services across a group of regional sites are well maintained, managed, documented and fit for purpose.
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with all site operational leads for the given sites under their responsibility ensuring a partnership between operations and technology
- An escalation point for all systems within the given sites of responsibility
- Deliver positive technical leadership, mentoring and skills development of all team members to ensure the effective running of the Site IT teams
- Provide a high level of technical knowledge across all things EUC related
To be successful you with have experience:
- Experience & Understanding of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group polices
- Vast expertise in Desktop Support roles
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-technical staff regarding issues, progress to resolve
- Experience in a leadership role in small work groups or temporary project teams
Flexible with home working and site visits.
Please apply now for more information!
Take a look at other Talent roles for the wider Infrastructure Services Team Vacancies!