Role Title Finance Officer
Service Now call reference number RITM0698191
Security Clearance required DBS clearance before starting
Role location Remote
Equivalent annual salary EO - £15.30 per hour
Inside IR35 contract post, Umbrella or LTD Company for pay
£1700/£1800 take home pay per month
Duration of engagement Until 6th May 2022
Job Release date: 5th November 2021
Deadline 12 noon 10th November 2021
* Experience of effectively managing relationships with a range of stakeholders
* Experienced at producing high quality, accurate financial outputs
* Experienced at Preparing financial transactions and journals to a high quality and accurate standard.
* Experienced at producing variance analysis and investigating and communicating reasons for variances.
* Experienced at using and interrogating financial ledger systems.
* Experienced at managing your workload to deliver outputs to tight deadlines such as at month end financial reporting.
* Strong Excel skills
* Level 4 AAT qualification or have experience of working within a financial environment.
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
Processing Financial Transactions
* Ensuring accurate budgets and forecasts are uploaded to Oracle Fusion, meeting the monthly Finance Operations accounts timetable.
* Take responsibility for material journal adjustments and accruals; ensure all adjustments are approved and posted within required timescales.
* Interrogate financial systems to understand trends and changes in month; provide data and insightful commentary in monthly financial reporting
* Interpret data and format in a way that drives high quality management reporting and decision making
Budget holder support
* Building and maintaining effective working relationships with members of the business budget holder contacts, up to Grade 6 level Deputy Director (SCS 1) level.
* Scrutinising budget holders' forecasting decisions and assumptions, providing effective challenge when appropriate.
* Support the team in the production and distribution of financial reports to required timescales, providing accurate, relevant and timely management information
* Working flexibly across the team and shifting direction quickly to meet changing priorities and demands.