I'm currently recruiting for this position. Our client has said that the successful candidate will possess the following skillsets -
The FPGA will use Microsemi Igloo2 & Polarfire VHDL code, requirements are contained in DOORS, and industry standard configuration management tools are used.
The design engineers will
- Work across the full lifecycle - including:
- Requirements creation
- Producing VHDL code
- Implementation, simulation & debugging
Mandatory skills: ( max 5 )
- FPGA Verification
- VHDL Test - interfacing with hardware
- Software engineering process (Problem Reports, Configuration Management)
- Writing, running and recording test results
- Highly regulated industry experience
Please send CV in first instance.