- Oxfordshire, England
- £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Monique Vorster
- about 1 month ago
Front End Developer
Oxford - Remote working options available
You'll be joining a leading digital partner, recognised for delivering award-winning, world-class solutions. Their thinking is done upfront, involving clients from the start through information gathering workshops for exploring ideas, unearthing the details, and giving honest direction.
Essential required skills;
- CSS pre-processors such as Sass
- Gulp or other front-end build tools such as Grunt and Webpack
- React (or similar frameworks such as Angular and Vue)
- Content management systems, both traditional and headless
- Writing code in pattern libraries such as Fractal
- Integrating with REST APIs and a familiarity with ASP.NET
- Portfolio full of development work which demonstrates your UI skills and knowledge.
- 3+ years' experience working in a similar agency environment is desirable
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to learn more about the role, please send your CV and I will call you discuss the opportunity in the strictest of confidence.