£35 - £45K Depending on Experience
Excellent Benefits & Perks
I am working with a client who offers a solution for businesses of all types and sizes, enabling their clients to maximise online interactions, engagement and profit. By developing flexible, adaptive and technically efficient systems, they are proud to support their clients with their award-winning software solutions.
If successful, your primary focus will be developing user interface components and implementing them with Redux.
Front End Developer Specification:
- Be able to develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Be able to build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Deciphering designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Be able to optimise components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Have a strong understanding of React.js version 15 and its core principles
- Understanding of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- You will require experience required with React Redux and Redux Form
- You will require experience with EcmaScript 6 (ES-6)
- You will require experience with SASS and LESS.
- You will require experience with Linux Bash and SSH
- Be familiar with RESTful APIs
- Be familiar with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Be familiar with Git with Git Flow
- Be familiar with PHP 7.1 and above
- Be familiar with MySQL
- Be familiar with Laravel 5.4 and above would be beneficial but not essential
- Functional programming
- Have the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Have experience with a React UI framework such as Semantic UI, UI Kit and React Bootstrap
- Have experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, Yarn, etc.
If you have the desired the skills and experience and would like to learn more about this opportunity, then please send me your CV in the first instance. I will then call you to discuss in the strictest confidence.