- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Steph Hoffman
- 27 days ago
As a global company with approximately 11,000 employees, my client combines a balanced portfolio of technologically advanced large-scale assets with outstanding technical and commercial expertise
These assets and capabilities enable them to deliver flexible, bespoke, competitively priced products and services with agility, precision and speed
A front end developer is currently required to work with the multidisciplinary development team on a internal- facing analytics tool
Skills wise, you will have:
1 + years' experience working on front-end software development, or having recently graduated with some commercial exposure
- Drive to learn and improve
- Strong problem solving skills
- Tenacity and determination
- Ability to work effectively and flexibly as a member of a team and seek guidance and advice from others within the team.
- Experience in Visual Studio Online
- VueJS knowledge
- Working with web APIs
On a day to day basis, you will:
- Work in an agile setup and write performant code to develop provided and scoped-out user requirements (stories) into software functionality and solutions.
- Programme code in staged environments and working in and with teams of developers and testers to deliver frequent releases
- Work on the development of front-end software functionality.
- Work on features of individual products rather than on multiple products and/or core platform functionality.
- Undertake self-inspection of work to ensure quality to required and specified standards, and work with peers to receive and act on their feedback.
- Work in a devops environment to complete bug fixes and enhancements.
- Continuously develop knowledge and skills in the software development space, adding languages, libraries and technology to skill set.