- Public Sector Contract on a large serverless / AWS software solution.
- 4 month outside IR35 contract with an essential September 1st
- Initial remote working, that could cover the duration.
A health care focused division of the central government are currently looking for a Angular Front End Developer to join the development of their large digital transformation. A transformation that is digitizing and migrating a current information system to a cloud based / serverless platform. This would involve the development of new automated functionality within the web based application.
- Expert understanding of Angular (Angular 9) and its inherent open source technology stack.
- Knowledge of automated testing frames works (Jasmine / cypress).
- Commercial exposure of the microservices architecture, specifically the differences and advantages between SOAP, REST or Apache.
- Understanding of the intricacies involved in serverless development and familiarity with cloud hosting (specifically AWS), along with an appreciation of the Devops approach that accompanies that mindset.
- Source control knowledge (GitHub).
- Commercial experience working in an AGILE / SCRUM environment and understanding of its methodologies.
- Demonstratable understanding of RESTful APIs and Open Source integration systems (Camel).
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV to Rich ASAP. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.