- Front End Developer (Central Government)
- Initial 6 Month Contract - £425-£475 a Day
- **Inside IR35** - Remote Working
Working on a large scale development piece within central government, we are looking for an experienced Front End Developer to programme simple, clear and precise code.
You will be at the forefront of developing a brand new system, working within an AGILE team. You will specialise on frontend aspect of development and be the subject-matter-expert within this area.
You will work in multidisciplinary teams, alongside project managers, business analysts, product owners and other developers.
** Experience working within the Government/Public Sector to GDS standards / on "gov.uk" sites is essential**
- Proven track record developing systems to meet user needs for digital services.
- History of working collaboratively in fast-paced AGILE teams.
- Development of multilingual websites and use of translation management tools
- GDS patterns and components
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for - please reply with an up to date CV asap.