- €300 - €500 per day
- Job Type
- Matthew Pearce
Front End Cloud developer // Contract
- passionate front end cloud developer, to be a key player in the development and scale-up of our groundbreaking digital post trade ecosystem.
- We are an agile team that develops and owns our Azure based product end to end.
- You will be responsible for feature development from concept to production deployment, including usage of all CI/CD aspects, and take a significant part in the boost of our SaaS product.
Your Impact & Responsibilities
- Develop features that secure many fortune 500 companies and provided safer cyber environments.
- Practice the most advanced techniques available with micro-services architecture, using the leading technologies.
- Investigate, implement and share new technologies and ideas. Be our champion for specific technologies/services.
- Be part of an organic team developing in a fast-paced environment based on CI/CD and other modern development concepts.
Your Knowledge & Skills
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience on a web / Cloud product preferably Azure Cloud. Experience with full development cycle of a SaaS product on public cloud, including production ownership.
- Experience in working with front-end technologies and/or front-end frameworks, preferably Angular.
- A team player that can be independent and lead others when needed.
- Competent in OPEN AUTH mechanisms
- Familiar with micro-frontends architecture
- Caching mechanism for front-end (CDN)
- Competent on the Azure cloud