Front End Software Engineer
Our client is a multiple award-winning company that connects companies with the right customers fast. Combining cutting edge technology, performance marketing experience, and world class expertise, they match brands with the best editorial and publishing partners to put their clients from blue-chips to start-ups ahead of the pack.
As a key member of an established and globally-distributed development team, you will be responsible for building and maintaining our industry-leading technology platform. As a full stack engineer you will be helping to shape the future direction of our platform. Working in a growing scrum team, you'll be delivering across a range of technologies to help drive our platform forward.
Our client is a technology first company that are product orientated. They offer lively, flexible work environments based in the central Bristol office, with active social programmes and supporting health-related benefits and rewards. As they see an exciting period of growth it's a great time to join.
- Create and maintain excellent code
- Develop in Agile framework with a clear focus on tested code
- Participate in architectural reviews and design sessions
- Promote technical excellence and continuous improvement
- Experience with building scalable web applications
- Excellent data skills
- Good awareness of secure coding practices
- Experience of Agile delivery, and Scrum in particular
- AWS (or cloud computing in general) and Docker (or containers in general) experience
- MySql, ElasticSearch and AI technologies (e.g. SageMaker, RASA, TensorFlow) experience