Front End Developer
Up to £35 000 p/a
My client based in Nottingham is looking for motivated front-end developers to join their fast-growing platform development team and support them in their mission to transform their sector through digitalisation.
This is a fantastic time to join and see your input in the digital transformation. This innovative company is a supportive organisation that offers entrepreneurial and collaborative work environment where you will be rewarded adequately for your hard work with competitive salaries, pensions and performance related benefits.
- Work closely between engineering/domain, UX, design, and backend experts
- Work closely with the above experts to deliver web applications which are modern, attractive and responsive, as well as well-performing and functional.
- Work in a 'devops' environment and complete bug fixes and minor enhancements.
- Continuously develop knowledge and skills in the software development space, adding languages, libraries and technology to your skill set.
- Work in an agile setup, with scrum teams, a platform roadmap feeding product backlogs, and regular sprint planning and cycles.
Skillset & experience
- One to two years' experience working on Front End web development
- Experience with and knowledge of building web applications that use API
- HTML and CSS skills
- Drive to learn and improve.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Tenacity and determination
- Ability to work effectively and flexibly as a member of a team and seek guidance and advice from others within the team
- Experience with agile development and related tools such as Visual Studio Online.
Get in touch today to discuss this exciting opportunity