Frontend Developer - Fully Remote - UK Based - 40k
We are partnered with a hugely successful and global name based in multiple locations in the North West and Midlands. They have offered unwavering support both to their significant employee base but also to the community surrounding them.
It is a real feel-good story and a company that have committed to virtual interviews and virtual onboarding, which is a real win.Their staff retention rates are exceptional and the money they invest into training, upskilling and general well-being are a true testament to the caring nature of this company.
This role will be part of a team looking at the internal system and new applications that are critical for the day to day of the organisation.
You will be:
- Working on the development of current and new platform
- Analysing the product to make sure that they fit best practices
- Making sure of UX, on new and existing product
- Picking up technologies and learning skills when needed
You will have:
- Work as a Frontend developer for 3+ years
- A passion for developing responsive application
- A good knowledge of UI and UX best practices
- Work and understand the entire lifecycle of a software project.