- Bristol, England
- £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Monique Vorster
Front End Software Engineer
Bristol - remote UK applications welcome
I am currently working with a fantastic agency in Bristol who are seeking a Frontend Software Engineer to deliver award-winning work for their clients. They work with an impressive list of clients - and an even wider range of technology. I am looking for someone with loads of enthusiasm and experience with a range of different frontend tech stacks, with extra bonus points for experience working with cutting-edge technology like WebGL
You will need to be a great frontend engineer, who leads by example when it comes to software engineering best practice. You need to be able to lead a project from a frontend perspective and influence both other members of the engineering team, the wider experience team and clients to make sure everyone is delivering scalable, high-quality solutions.
Our client is a technology first company that are product orientated. They offer lively, flexible work environments based in the central Bristol office or fully remote if you are further afield, with active social programmes and supporting health-related benefits and rewards. As they see an exciting period of growth it's a great time to join.
- Developing solutions and solving problems - always delivering high quality front-end code
- Working with React and associated technology (Gatsby, Redux etc)
- Working with headless CMS, and traditional CMS
- Working with modern web animation techniques and libraries to build considered and crafted animations and interactions, to an industry leading standard
- Contributing to the wider effort to improve quality and ways of working in the engineering team
- Contribute creatively throughout delivery - using your expertise to inspire and influence the creative direction of projects
- Share tech-lead inspiration and trends with the wider Experience team
- Peer reviewing code
- Producing prototype / proof-of-concept work
- Identifying appropriate technical solutions for clients and documenting them in technical design documents (where required)
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further in the highest confidence.