Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Salary: £40K - £50K
Location: Warrington/Home (very flexible around this) - part-time option also available.
My client are a diverse and unique organisation who are passionate about addressing real-world business challenges. They use their in-depth experience of end-to-end business processes and value-stream mapping along with optimisation in order to understand how best to deliver value for their customers and provide solutions.
My client are looking for an experienced Developer to join their rapid growing and successful Software Engineering team building high-end business applications across several different business sectors and delivering end to end solutions to their portfolio of exciting customers.
As a result, they are looking for highly motivated individuals to join them.
What are the responsibilities?
* Writing reusable, testable and efficient code and isolated components
* Design and implementation of low-latency, highly available and performant Applications
* Development of user-facing elements and backend RESTful APIs using Node, AdonisJs and React/Next.js
* Implementation of security and data protection
* Collaborating with Software Engineering team, QA team and Project Managers in an Agile environment
* Integration of user-facing elements developed by frontend developers with serverside logic
* Integration of big data solutions
Must Have Skills:
* Strong experience in Web and/or DB technologies building/enhancing Business applications
* Strong understanding of frontend technologies, such as React, HTML5, CSS3.
* Proven experience developing RESTful APIs and GraphQL APIs
* Experience using Redux
* Understanding accessibility and security compliance
* User authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers and environments
* Understanding the differences between synchronous and asynchronous requests
* Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
* Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimising output to match the specific platform
* Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
* Understanding of Agile and sprint-based development
* Experience with task runners and bundling tools such as Gulp, Grunt, Webpack.
* Strong abilities in Node.js and frameworks available for it?(Apollo, Express, Next.js and AdonisJS)
* Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming
* Strong understanding of DRY principles, code reuse and isolated components
* Strong understanding of writing performant code
* Proven experience of integration (API, FTP, webhook) and troubleshooting
* Experience using databases such as MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, Redshift, Postgres
* Experience using Jira & Confluence
If this sounds like this could be your next role then please apply for more information around company, benefits and role.