- Cheshire, England
- £35000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type
- Thomas Hukin
- 26 days ago
I am working with a client who develop cutting-edge products for top tier Media and Broadcast Companies. Due to growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Full-stack Developer to join their dynamic team in Cheshire.
Working as part of an integrated software delivery team, the ideal developer will have 3 years minimum experience performing in a similar commercial role. Knowledge of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI would be a distinct advantage. My Client are also looking for Developers fully conversant with the full Software Development Lifecycle.
- Write and deliver code to a high quality, ensuring that coding standards are defined and adhered to (SOLID design principle experience would be highly beneficial)
- Optimise the performance of the code
- Contribute to the architectural design of the product
- Ensure that non-functional requirements are considered
- Provide technical estimations and deliver within these timescales
Technologies in use
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- C# .Net Framework
- MySQL, MongoDB, Mediaflux XODB
- AWS Services
- Selenium Web Driver
- Postman with Chai Assertion library
- Jenkins / GIT
My Client offers a competitive salary which is dependant on experience, private pension scheme after the three-month Probation Period. 20- days holiday plus National holidays.
Please apply directly to be immediately considered or contact 0161 667 6755 for more information.