- Public Sector Contract on a large serverless / AWS software solution.
- 4 month outside IR35 contract with an essential September 1st start.
- Initial remote working, that could cover the duration.
A health care focused division of the central government are currently looking for a java full stack developer to join the development of their large digital transformation. A transformation that is digitizing and migrating a current information system to a cloud based / serverless platform. This would involve the development of new automated functionality within the web based application.
- Expert knowledge of Java development (8 through to 11), the Spring/Mokito frameworks and automation tools ( such as Maven or Gradle).
- Understanding of the intricacies involved in serverless development and familiarity with cloud hosting (specifically AWS)
- Full appreciation of the DevOps approach to development, so experience creating docker images from dockerfiles (to ensure feature functionality).
- Commercial experience working in an AGILE / SCRUM environment and understanding of its methodologies.
- Demonstratable understanding of RESTful APIs and Open Source integration systems (Camel).
- Experience of Angular 9.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV to Rich ASAP. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.