- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- £60000 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus, package
- Job Type
- Matthew Pearce
Our Client is hiring a Full Stack .Net Developer.
- Are you empathetic to client needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of millions of people every day?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
- Want to use the latest technologies to challenge some of the biggest and most demanding features of a global leader in HR technology in the world?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to design what's next?
In this role, you will help create a world-class user experience for employees, managers, and human resources professionals who use the cloud-based, AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, Workforce Management, HR, and benefits solutions.
Every day, you will work with a cutting-edge online payroll platform, debugging at a large scale and unravelling complex interdependencies. You'll create accessible, functional, scalable, and highly performing code. Performance is vital to the system and your suggestions will aid, in serving the millions of people who rely on the platform.
To thrive in this role, you'll need to be comfortable coding in and have a good working knowledge of the following:
- C# and .Net framework
- TSQL / SQL
- NodeJs, React and Mongo would be a bonus
You know how to deliver a project on time while mentoring younger developers to improve and succeed. You fit right in with the best developers who are enthusiastic, creative, collaborative, accountable, motivated and enjoy staying current on new technologies. You'll always be looking for new ways to improve and create better experiences for users. As part of our team, you'll find exciting challenges, get opportunities to grow your career, and develop solid skills and relationships.
Peterborough / Bristol