£50,000.00 - £60,000.00
Our client is a multiple award-winning company that connects companies with the right customers fast. Combining cutting edge technology, performance marketing experience, and world class expertise, they match brands with the best editorial and publishing partners to put their clients from blue-chips to start-ups ahead of the pack.
You will be working within the development team, helping to shape the future direction of the platform and guiding and mentoring more junior colleagues. You have developed a breadth of experience over several years working in similar roles and will be keen to share your hard-won knowledge.
Our client is a technology first company that are product orientated. They offer lively, flexible work environments based in the central Bristol office, with active social programmes and supporting health-related benefits and rewards. As they see an exciting period of growth it's a great time to join.
- Experience with building scalable web applications
- Excellent data skills
- Good awareness of secure coding practices
- Experience of Agile delivery, and Scrum in particular
- AWS (or cloud computing in general)
- Docker (or containers in general)
- MySql, ElasticSearch
- AI technologies (e.g. SageMaker, RASA, TensorFlow) - getting more into AI in 2020