- €350 - €550 per day
- Job Type
- Matthew Pearce
Senior Full stack developer / .net / Contract
- passionate Senior Full-stack Cloud developer, to be a key player in the development and scale-up of our groundbreaking digital post trade ecosystem.
- We are an agile team that develops and owns our Azure based product end to end.
- You will be responsible for feature development from concept to production deployment, including usage of all CI/CD aspects, and take a significant part in the boost of our SaaS product.
Your Impact & Responsibilities
- Develop features that secure many fortune 500 companies and provided safer cyber environments.
- Practice the most advanced techniques available with micro-services architecture, using leading technologies.
- Investigate, implement and share new technologies and ideas. Be our champion for specific technologies/services.
- Be part of an organic team developing in a fast-paced environment based on CI/CD and other modern development concepts.
Your Knowledge & Skills
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience on a web / Cloud product. Experience with full development cycle of a SaaS product on public cloud, including production ownership.
- Experience in working with back-end technologies and/or backend frameworks preferably .NET Core.
- Experience in working with front-end technologies and/or front-end frameworks, preferably Angular.
- A team player that can be independent and lead others when needed.
- Linux/Unix skills. Network & Security knowledge.
- Experience with Azure cloud .
- Knowledge in C#/.NET Core
Belgium / Holland / France