Ever thought about relocating to the Isle of Man? If you are a Full Stack PHP Software Engineer, here is your chance.
Full Stack Software Engineer
Isle of Man
£45,000.00 - £50,000.00
My client is currently developing a "green field", cloud-based Digital Banking and Investment platform and we're looking for someone to work on innovative initiatives. This is a great opportunity to work on the development of a brand new, state of the art system.
- MVC Frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony
- Angular, Vue, React or similar frameworks
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Agile and Dynamic Development environments
- Automated and Unit Testing (such as PHPUnit, Selenium, Cypress or similar)
- "Can Do" approach and accountability as an individual and as part of the wider team
- Experience in Banking, Investment and/or Fintech companies
- Excellent problem solving skills (with a systematic and detailed approach)
- Wide interest in IT & R&D technologies, and best practices
- Experience in Distributed System Design
- Experience in rich and dynamic web/mobile UI applications
- An aptitude for learning and continual growth, while interested in sharing skills and helping others
- Health cover for self, spouse and dependents
- Entry to pension scheme (contribution rates are 2.5% from employee & 5% from employer)
- Life insurance cover, this is set at 4x salary but increases to 8x salary when enrolled in the pension scheme.
- We also offer non-contractual benefits, such as buy/sell holidays, roll over holidays, fruit deliveries, Friday drinks, social committee and culture club activities, volunteering leave, flexible working etc.
More information on relocation to the Isle of Man: https://www.locate.im/why-choose/work
***Interviews will be conducted remotely and onboarding will be done remotely until relocation can be done next year.