Full Stack Software Engineer
*Flexible working available*
A global software company is looking for a passionate, experienced and capable software engineer to join the team to work on a core product rebuild. If you have strong skills in full stack C# development, you love a technical challenge and you want to continuously improve this could be the role for you.
You will need excellent problem-solving and communication skills, with the ability to perform as part of a fully Agile and collaborative team. There are excellent opportunities for advancement within the company and how quickly you progress is completely up to you.
The role would be ideal for a senior or lead developer but could also be a good fit for a mid-level developer with the right attitiude and aptitude.
- ASP.NET / .NET Core
- Web API development - SSL, REST APIs, JSON
- MS SQL
- Agile development (Scrum, KanBan, XP)
- Saas, PaaS, IaaS (AWS, Azure)
- Continuous delivery and / or DevOps
- Test automation e.g. Selenium
- TDD, BDD, Pairing, Mobbing
- CI and build tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, MSBuild)
- Message Queue systems (RabbitMQ, Kafka, SQS)
- Version control (Git, Mercurial)
- Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes)
The role may be closing soon so for full details of the Full Stack Software Engineer role and to avoid disappointment apply now.