Day Rate Ranging: £450 -£550 per day
Contract Length: Min 6 months
Full Stack Developer
Design, create and improve existing products, platforms and transactions across the organistsation. Have strong skills in front end or back end web development (or both) and be ready to work within a multi-disciplinary team of developers, designers, editors, and analysts focussed on one or more products or projects.
Build web and mobile products to serve a variety of users' needs. Implement APIs for internal and external use. Build up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a Continuous Deployment environment. Share knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team, both developers and non-developers. Take part in 2nd-line support of applications and platforms.
- Strong proficiency of Node.js and Express
- Strong proficiency in Spring Boot
- Experience working in Hibernate JPA
- Working knowledge of Oracle
- Good proficiency with testing frameworks using TDD or BDD.
- Understanding of functional and acceptance testing
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of an agile development process
Please apply to find out more: