Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Fullstack Engineer on a permanent basis. Based in Yorkshire, this role will be remote initially due to the situation but will included office visits in the future.
This fast growing organisation have moved to a product focused organisation in the past couple of years. With a impactful product within the healthcare industry and receiving a social and an economic impact. They are now growing a tech team to tackle several projects coming up! Working within the growing Java team you will play an important role in generating suitable solutions and at the same time upskilling to an innovative tech stack.
You will be:
- Developing the new feature on the platform including third party systems, API for the portal…
- Maintain and upgrading the current platform (fixing bug, adding feature, prototyping solution)
- Be involved in the technical design and documentation writing
- Working with a cross functional team, including testers, DevOps, Product.
You will have:
- At least 2 years working with Java ideally using Spring
- Experience working within a NoSQL database
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming
- Autonomy of work, Agile Environment, client facing, QA environment….
Bonus: Docker, PHP, Mobile Development, MongoDB, TDD…