- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £50000.00 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type
- Matthew Caron
You have the opportunity to join a well-established global company whose software-based product is used by millions of people around the world.
You'll be designing and developing integration API's as well as web-based applications, powering a product that overcomes challenges that young people have when entering the workforce!
Responsibilities, skills and experience:
- Good knowledge of API development using REST/ WebAPI.
- Working within an Agile team to develop technical solutions.
- Being proactive, seeking out problems and challenging the current solutions
- Collaborative with the ability to communicate and work with others.
As well as being able to work fully remotely, other benefits include self-development time within working hours, employee assistance program, paid training resources and conferences, financial planning support and private medical cover.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a key impact on this team?
Then apply now with the most up to date version of your CV OR if you don't have an updated copy of your CV give me a call on +44 161 5350 034 for an informal conversation.