Talent International are recruiting for a fully remote Senior Software Engineer to join a global team who build enterprise scale software used by millions of people around the world.
You'll be working with a team who are experts in their field, responsible for building large scale cloud and web-based solutions in a fun and open minded culture where everybody works together to create high quality solutions.
Responsibilities, skills and experience
- Working in a distributed Scrum (Kanban) team to design, maintain and engineer secure and scalable solutions for internal and external use.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to share your knowledge and experience by mentoring and coaching other software engineers remotely
- Working with the leadership team to help define and make technical decisions
- Being proactive, seeking out problems and challenging the current solutions
- Developing a knowledge of the business domain and understanding of what matters to the customers
- Understanding or experience with Azure, .NET Core, WebAPI for the upcoming projects
As well as being able to work fully remotely, other benefits include self-development time within working hours, employee assistance program, paid training resources and conferences, financial planning support and private medical cover.
Apply now with the most up to date version of your CV for immediate consideration.