(Outside IR35) Functional Test Lead - MUST HAVE VALID SC CLEARANCE
- Initial 6 Month Contract - £550 pd
- Manual and Automation Testing
- ISTQB/Test Architecture
- 8 Vacancies
I am looking for an experienced Functional Test Lead to analyse and review user requirements, specifications and models for an efficient Test Function within the public sector.
What you need to know
- ISTQB Test Foundation Certification and ideally three years of experience in a software testing.
- Sound knowledge around QA/Testing methodologies with software development lifecycle (SDLC) understanding
- Hands-on User Acceptance Testing planning and coordination experience
- Experience using JIRA (desirable)
- Statistical Analysis and Data Flow Testing (desirable)
- Agile Scrum delivery methodology (desirable)
What you will be doing
- Test scheduling, including test plans, dependencies, people and products
- Identify, creating or obtaining test data
- Ensure all acceptance test resources and pre-requisites are in place
- Ensuring test scenarios, including prioritising test paths with expected outcomes and acceptance
- Any experience working within the Government/Public Sector would be another big bonus.
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for - get in touch with James today.